Titan Love Hawaiian Shirt (Oversize Kimono Fit)
- 140 GSM, Rayon Staple, Pre-Shrunk & Bio-Washed Fabric
- Digital Printed
- Oversize Kimono Like Fit
- Colors may vary due to photography and your screen setting
Wash & Care:
- Always turn your garment INSIDE OUT before washing & drying to prevent fading
- Hand/Machine wash with similar clothes in COLD water
- Dry on a flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variation
Pay Online & get 7.5% Cashback in your ComicSense wallet.Order Processing Time:
- Regular Orders: 1-3 business days.
- Pre-Orders: As mentioned on the product page.
Note: Order processing can be delayed due to public/national holidays.Average Delivery Time (after order shipped):
- Metros: 2-5 business days.
- Rest of India: 3-7 business days.
- Use code "First10" & get 10% Off (Min Order Value: 999)
- Shop For 2500 & Use code "daijoubu10" & get Flat10% Off
- Shop For 5000 & Use code "daijoubu15" & get Flat15% Off
- Shop For 8000 & Use code "daijoubu20" & get Flat20% Off
- Buy any 3 Tees & get Rs. 200 Off
- Buy any 2 Hoodies or Jackets & Get Rs. 300 Off
- Buy any 2 Shirts & get Rs. 300 Off
- Buy any 4 Badges & get 5th FREE
- Buy any 4 Stickers & get 5th FREE
- Buy any 3 Lanyard Keychains & get 4th FREE
- Add any Bookmark for FREE with each Manga
7.5% Cashback On All Prepaid (Pay Online) Orders (Cashback is added into user’s ComicSense wallet after order delivery).Note:
Products in Clearance Sale are not applicable for any offers. Offers Not Valid during Any Ongoing Sale.
The pattern was just bewildering to me (in a good way, mind you) and at first glance made me laugh out loud. But after giving it a go. I certainly am in love with this.
Let's talk fit. They weren't kidding when they said kimono fit. Because the sleeves certainly were wider than a regular oversized fit shirt. And the shirt for my body was like a mini robe.
This shirt would be perfect for a layering a tee with the big kimono fit for an exotic and unique fit and I imagine this would make for the perfect shirt for the summer and the beaches (to be honest, I'm excited for summer to rock the summer vibe with this shirt)
I have a pic of me with the shirt. When for a pink, black and skin color look to match the shirt and threw in arm sleeves to highlight large size of the sleeve by making my arm appear smaller. Maybe I accessorized too much I'm not sure.
I went for size M since the size chart mentions the wearer's size and the garment size. I matched the wearer's size and got M. If you are worried of buying too big a shirt then go a size smaller than your body sizes no less than that or else it becomes a regular shirt for you and is not its intended fit.
TLDR; If you like dressing up in bold colors, patterns and fit then by all means this is a shirt for you. But if you prefer subtlety, please look elsewhere (probably the Zenitsu Hawaiin Shirt could be better for you) and for those who worry about the button at the top for dress code reasons, there is a loop and button at the first position. This made my outfit fall within my dress code EZ!! Happy ANIME DRIP!!!!